The CISORS Lab
Director: Professor Aris M. Ouksel
The Cooperative Information Systems and Organization Research and Services (CISORS) Lab, led by Professor Aris M. Ouksel, has more than 20 years of experience in developing innovative solutions in various areas of research including:
- Information economics, big data/analytics
- Organizational learning and performance
- Wireless sensor networks and data management
- Mobile ad-hoc networks and wireless sensor networks
- Semantic Web and Virtual inter-organizational systems
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) data management and algorithms
- Cap and Trade Policies and Sustainability.
The lab has also consulted on IT strategic planning and business process reengineering for several fortune 500 corporations such as AT&T, Motorola, Ford, Ameritech, First Chicago Bank, and several public entities such as Chicago Metropolitan Water Reclamation District, the City of Chicago, the Chicago Manufacturing Technology Consortium (CMTEC) managed by the Economic Development Commission of the City of Chicago, and hospitals such as the Rush/Presbyterian hospital.